Privacy and Data Protection Policy
This information collected allows us to ensure the management of our users in compliance with the rules defined by the law "Information technology, data files and civil liberties" of January 6, 1978 as amended and by the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data "GDPR General Data Protection Regulation".
1. Person responsible for processing your personal data
DJULA SAS is the data controller within the meaning of the regulations applicable to personal data and in particular the amended "Information technology, data files and civil liberties" law of January 1978 and the GDPR.
DJULA SAS is a french company registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Registrer under number B 411 687 239.
Its head office is located at : 83 rue des Saints-Pères – Paris (75006)-France.
Maison Djula gives a particular importance to the treatment, confidentiality and security of your personal data. We are committed to providing you with personalized services while respecting your privacy and personal choices.
3. Information we may collect
When you visit our website www.djula.fr, we collect with your consent and use personal data to help us improve the user experience and product selection.
The data collected may include the following :
· Data relating to your identity, such as your name, contact information, email address ;
· Payment information (credit card number and expiration date, Paypal account information) ;
· Data relating to the follow-up of our commercial relationship, in particular your order number, purchase history, your purchases, your requets to Djula’s customer service ;
· Your preferences and interests ;
· Web identification data, including your IP address or browing information about your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) collected by cookies.
On our website, information relating to the navigation of your terminal may be recorded through files called "Cookies".
These cookies allow us to :
· To measure the frequentation of our website, as well as its contents ;
· To save information relating to the customer account when you are connected ;
· To save the shopping cart ;
· To personalize the display of your content
5. How long we keep your personal data
It is our policy to keep your personal data only for as long as it is needed and for the purposes for which it was collected.
The data is kept for a maximum period of 10 years from our last commercial relationship, in order to offer you an optimal service. This period will be renewed with each new interaction with Djula.
When the maximum retention period is reached, we will delete the data from our systems.
6. Your rights
Under the GDPR, your rights to control your personal data are as follows :
· Right to information (through this policy) ;
· Right to access, rectify and delete collected data ;
· Right to object to the processing of data ;
· Right to the limitation of the treatment ;
· Right to the portability of the data collected ;
· Right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes ;
· Right to be forgotten in case of death
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data violates the applicable law.
You can ask Djula Customer Service : (+33)1 81 70 01 70 / email@example.com
Or see the "Contact Us" section on the following link : https://www.djula.fr/en/contact-us